MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TERMS
The Wellness Club located at Al Manara Road, Al Quoz 1, Dubai, UAE, is intended for the exclusive use of the members (herein referred to as "Members" or "The Member") of BEFIT SPORTS CLUB Civil Company (herein referred to as "The Wellness Club"). These Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet new requirements and standards. Therefore, Members are encouraged to frequently visit our website to stay updated about any changes. Any modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
• The Wellness Club opens from 5:30 AM to 11 PM Monday-Friday and from 7 AM to 8 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. The Wellness Club reserves the right to vary opening times at its discretion.
• The Wellness Club reserves the right to suspend the use of any facilities at any time for the organization of private classes/activities or for maintenance/cleaning purposes without prior notice or refund to Members for the loss of facility use.
• The Wellness Club may cease providing all facilities and services to all Members by giving one month's written notice of cessation and promptly refunding all advance monthly or annual fees previously paid by Members for future months.
ACCESS TO THE WELLNESS CLUB
• Access to The Wellness Club is limited to Members only. Non-Members are not allowed to access or use the equipment.
• Members must use the Mobile application provided by The Wellness Club to enter the facility and must have a valid Membership. Members who wish to enter without using the provided Mobile application will only be admitted at the absolute discretion of the management. It is forbidden to use the account, username, password, or benefits of another member at any time. Members are solely responsible for any and all use of their account.
• All Members with an annual contract will be given a bracelet for locker access upon completing their registration. If the bracelet is damaged or lost, a fee of AED 200 will apply. Temporary bracelets may be provided to Members with short-term contracts upon receipt of a valid ID, which will be retained as a deposit. If the bracelet is damaged or lost, a fee of AED 200 will apply.
• The Wellness Club reserves the right to expel any member without refund for repeated violations of rules and regulations or any conduct that, in the absolute discretion of The Wellness Club, is prejudicial to the welfare, good order, reputation, and character of The Wellness Club.
• Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not allowed to enter the gym area for safety reasons.
• Presence in the gym area is limited to the use of equipment for fitness purposes. Individuals who are not using the equipment are not allowed in the area.
• The Wellness Club reserves the right to refuse entry if the maximum permitted number of people is exceeded.
• Members using equipment at The Wellness Club are responsible for their own safety. They are advised to seek advice and assistance from our staff if necessary.
• All facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Participation in classes is limited, and advance sign-up is required.
• Memberships are available to individuals who are a minimum of 18 years of age, except for kids' memberships.
• The Wellness Club may modify and establish new categories of memberships at any time.
• All Membership plans include complimentary class access, except for Basic, Basic Monthly, TSS, and APC.
• Class Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Members with annual contracts may temporarily suspend or freeze their Membership for up to 28 days due to major medical reasons. Appropriate medical documentation from a government hospital is required.
• The start date of new annual Memberships may be delayed by up to 28 days, and short-term Memberships may be delayed by up to 7 days if requested at the time of registration.
• The Wellness Club may run referral Membership promotions where gifts or complimentary Memberships are provided in return for Members referring friends who join. For a referral to be valid, the referee must purchase an annual Membership within 48 hours of the referral. The Wellness Club reserves the right to withhold gifts or complimentary access if referees breach the terms and conditions, including defaulting on a Membership payment.
• The Wellness Club is not responsible for any agreement between Members and freelance Personal Trainers.
• Personal Trainers are allowed with the permission of The Wellness Club under specific Memberships. They must provide certifications and fully comply with the General Rules and Regulations set by The Wellness Club.
• Personal Training is not permitted when using a TSS, APC, Seven Sessions, Nutrition, Ladies Day, or Wellness Membership plan.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All Members are required to follow the instructions of The Wellness Club staff.
• Mobile phones must be muted while inside The Wellness Club.
• Speaking loudly inside The Wellness Club is prohibited.
• All Members should wear appropriate workout apparel and closed shoes to comply with the requirements of The Wellness Club. Failure to comply may result in access to and use of the facilities being refused.
• Maintaining clean clothing and personal hygiene is extremely important and strongly encouraged for the benefit and comfort of all Members. The use of a personal towel is required to avoid possible contagions and the deterioration of machines.
• Members must handle all equipment with care. Members are responsible for any damages caused by misuse of facilities or equipment.
• Equipment must be returned to the correct place after use by the person who used it.
• Public nudity is strictly prohibited in all areas, including changing rooms.
• In the interest of health and hygiene, all Members are requested to shower before entering the steam rooms or Wellness areas.
• Smoking, vaping, eating, and drinking (except water) are prohibited in the gym areas at all times.
• The use of illegal supplements is strictly prohibited in the facilities at all times.
• Any member or Personal Trainer who is found to be using illegal substances will be immediately expelled from the club.
• Members are requested not to prevent or interfere with another member's use of equipment in The Wellness Club for the safety of all Members.
• No commercial or religious activities are allowed in The Wellness Club without prior written approval from The Wellness Club.
• Members are responsible for their own property and safety. The Wellness Club takes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to belongings brought into The Wellness Club by Members. Items left unattended will be treated as lost property.
• The overnight use of lockers is prohibited, except for Platinum Members' lockers.
• Taking photos or videos of other Members without their consent is strictly prohibited.
• Mobile phones or other recording devices must not be used in the ladies' area.
• No shooting in The Wellness Club is allowed without written approval from The Wellness Club.
• The Wellness Club reserves the right to revise and add to these rules and regulations as needed for the benefit, comfort, and enjoyment of Members. All Members shall comply with such revised or additional rules, regulations, policies, or procedures.
• Failure to comply with the above rules may result in Membership suspension or ban without prior notice.
SERVICES RULES AND REGULATIONS
• When using valet parking or V.I.P. services, car keys must be given to the valet staff, and Members are required to follow the instructions of The Wellness Club staff for safety purposes.
• Self-parking in the valet area without approval from The Wellness Club is forbidden.
• Class Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Class bookings must be canceled with at least 12 hours' notice to avoid deducted credits.
• A cancellation policy applies to all Wellness and Class bookings. Wellness appointments must be canceled with at least 24 hours' notice to avoid deducted sessions. Late cancellations of Wellness appointments or classes will result in deducted sessions. The Wellness Club reserves the right to restrict future bookings for repeated no-shows or late cancellations.
FEES, CHARGES, AND PAYMENT METHODS
• All published Membership fees and other charges are inclusive of any applicable taxes, such as VAT. The BEFIT SPORTS CLUB TRN number is 100319017800003.
• The Wellness Club accepts payment by MasterCard, Visa, or American Express debit and credit cards in AED for Memberships and other products/services.
• Invoices will be issued within 24 hours of successful payment processing to the email address provided at the time of registration.
• As the cardholder, you must retain a copy of your transaction records, merchant policies, and rules. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership account and payment details.
• The Wellness Club takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security through various hardware and software methodologies. However, The Wellness Club cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed online.
• The Wellness Club is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. Please contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect.
• If you join online, you have 14 full days to cancel your Membership and obtain a full refund. Once you have visited The Wellness Club within these 14 days, you have 24 hours after your first visit to cancel the agreement for any reason.
• The Wellness Club has the right to increase or change the price of Memberships.
• All Memberships are automatically renewed for the same period, regardless of attendance. You may prevent automatic renewal at any time by visiting The Wellness Club and submitting a non-renewal request with a minimum of 14 days' notice.
• Monthly payment Memberships are fixed-term 12-month contracts minimum.
• A joining fee will be payable at the start of any monthly payment Membership and is non-refundable.
• You are obligated to make the minimum number of recurring monthly payments stated in your choice of monthly payment Membership.
• The recurring monthly payment is due each month in full and in advance, regardless of attendance. The date of your recurring monthly payment is likely to be the same date each month as the first recurring monthly payment. You are unable to amend the date of your recurring monthly payment, but The Wellness Club reserves the right to change the date at our discretion.
• If you forewarn that your Membership payment method will be canceled and not adequately replaced before the contract is completed, all remaining charges will be payable and charged immediately.
• If any recurring monthly payment is returned unpaid, your access to The Wellness Club will be refused, and you shall pay an administration fee of AED 200 to The Wellness Club.
• If, despite being notified of a missed payment, you are ever over 30 days in arrears, The Wellness Club reserves the right to bill you immediately for the remaining contract value without prior notification.
• In the case of repeated missed or late payments, The Wellness Club reserves the right to take legal action to recover the amount due.
• You agree to advise The Wellness Club immediately of any change in billing details.
• You may choose to pay the remaining Membership balance upfront at any time during the contract.
• Once you have completed the minimum number of recurring monthly payments as stated in your monthly payment choice, The Wellness Club will automatically continue collecting recurring monthly payments, extending your Membership by one month after each payment.
• If you have fulfilled your Membership commitment, you may prevent automatic renewal at any time by visiting The Wellness Club and submitting a written cancellation request with a minimum of 30 days' notice.
• The Wellness Club reserves the right to increase the monthly fee of monthly payment Memberships.
• Gift Cards expire 6 months after the purchase date unless otherwise stated.
• Gift Cards may be redeemed against Wellness services or Membership packages only.
• Purchased Wellness sessions and packages will expire 12 months after the purchase date.
• Purchased retail items are non-refundable.
• Faulty items may be exchanged within 7 days at the discretion of the management.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By signing this document, you acknowledge and agree that you understand the nature of the activities provided by The Wellness Club and how to use the available facilities and equipment. You acknowledge that you are in good health and the proper physical condition required to join The Wellness Club. You understand that there are inherent risks and dangers associated with using The Wellness Club and willingly accept responsibility for these risks, as well as any other risks that may arise during your participation in activities or use of facilities or equipment at The Wellness Club.
PARENT'S ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You agree that the above risks are assumed on behalf of any minor child for whom you are responsible and whom you introduce to The Wellness Club, whether accompanied by you or a third party at your request.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
You hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue The Wellness Club and its representatives and employees (collectively referred to as "Releasees") for any liability resulting from personal injury, accidents, illnesses (including death), and/or property loss, however caused, arising from or related to your participation in activities or use of facilities or equipment at The Wellness Club, except for instances of willful misconduct, gross negligence, or intentional torts committed by the Releasees, as applicable.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Releasees harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including attorney's fees, arising from or related to your participation in activities or use of facilities or equipment at The Wellness Club, except for instances arising from willful misconduct, gross negligence, or intentional torts committed by the Releasees, as applicable.
PARENT'S RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY
You agree that the above release, waiver, and indemnity also apply on behalf of any minor child for whom you are responsible and whom you introduce to The Wellness Club, whether accompanied by you or a third party at your request.
You expressly agree that the foregoing assumption of risk, release, waiver of liability, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. If any portion thereof is held invalid, the remaining terms shall continue in full legal force and effect.
PHOTO RELEASE FORM
You grant permission to The Wellness Club to use photographs and/or videos of you taken at The Wellness Club in publications, news releases, online marketing, and other communications related to The Wellness Club.
By signing below, you certify that you have read this assumption of risk, release, waiver of liability, and indemnity agreement, and have had the opportunity to ask questions. You fully understand that the terms of this
agreement are binding, and you sign it freely and voluntarily.
Beyond Fitness, Beyond Ordinary
Join the #1 Wellness Club in Dubai